Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

I still have not tasted the chocolate-flavored ice cream at MiniStop Technohub!

This is such a frustration!

Day1: My friends and I used our afternoon break at the office to go to MiniStop Technohub to buy the new chocolate-flavored ice cream. When we got there, the chocolate-flavored ice cream is all gone! Such a best-seller. So I settled for the vanilla.

Day2: We came back hoping we could buy that choco ice cream this time. When we got there, the ice cream machine, they said, was not functional.

Day3: We again came back, forever hopeful. The machine is still broken!

The brat in me is already shouting WHAT THE **** IS WRONG with their business process there?! Does it take ages for the ice cream machine to get fixed? Don't you guys know that to some people ice cream is comfort food?! I want that chocolate ice cream NOW! Not the chocolate ice cream that you can get from their freezer, but the chocolate ice cream that comes out of that broken ice cream machine! No Substitutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment