Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Excellent Security Guards at UP Ayala Land Technohub

I would like to commend the security guards at UP Ayala Land Technohub. Some of them still do the routine polite greetings like 'Good morning!' or 'Good evening!'. Some of them are also very gentlemanly. When I get off work at ridiculous times of the day, and I go to Commonwealth Avenue to wait for a bus, they actually do helpful things that are probably not part of their job description. One time when I got off work at about 5:30am, one guard actually did the waving at a bus for me and I was able to ride one fast. Another time, it was very very late, around 12:50am, no one else was around apart from one guard assigned at the gate, he actually went near me as if to accompany me as I wait for the next bus. Things like this are quite touching especially when you just had a truly long day at the office. I thank God for people like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment